4/27/2011

May is coming soon♪and New Guest Gel Nails♥

Hello!! How are you, doing for end of April of 2011. I'm so fine and doing great with Spring, wanna singing some music everyday.
May is gonna come very soon, do you have something plan for New stuff??
Japan has few days holiday in May, which we call "Golden Week" i don't know why....
but that is sounds Fun, isn't it !? I don't have any plans for Golden Week , I think I'm gonna open my nails salon that days too. but, it's ok. usually, Golden week time has many peoples is gonna go Fun place. thats makes me getting tired, so after Golden week is nice quiet time. i can't wait that time!!

Here is some Pixes of my guest's Nails.
Simple , but beautiful ☆



Feeling , good spring, beautiful flowers, boys meet girls, spring foods, and Bird sing......

Have a enjoy good time !!
See you soon.

Naoe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿