4/05/2011

I'm in Vietnam Hochimih city Airport Just NOW!

Hello. How are you!? Now, I'm going to Sydney, Australia. then I'm in Vietnam for transfer..........during more 5hours....... , you think, am i go out the Airport?! but I have been here 5years ago by alone. then I just eat, eat, eat Vietnam foods, and have to care about many motorcycle, that was too much for me. so now, i just learning about English wards of Nails stuff, and reading newspaper (thats not as usual)

I'm so exciting about this trip, I'm gonna stay and see my Australian friends, and searching Nails stuff, and shopping , Beach , and Drink !!
and I'd like to make some good news , something funny;)

I watched Movie at Airplane, title was "due....." or something, it was so good and funny movie. i laugh a lot, and feeling adventure for adults.
check it out! (I think Movie is gonna come late in Japan, so is that bit old movie for ya)
form Nice weather Vietnam
I think I'm gonna go to SPA.... let's try it!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿