4/09/2011

Here is Sydney Now!! what a fun trip for see my friends !!

Hello ! How are you, doing??
I'm in Sydney now, I'm taking really nice time. I'm stay in very close to Bondi Beach, where is one of very famous beach in Sydney, there is not far from city central .
I want to another Beach with my good friend, had really nice lunch and swam the Ocean ! awesome, that wanted to do. I'm so lucky I'm staying with my friend (Chris)'s family, Jen and Zoe(1year old),who is really beautiful family.
so, morning time, we are going to Beach for swim and walk , and have break first .
Weather is good !! Food is good, good person.
I think, i'm gonna try to do Nails for Jen tomorrow , can't wait.
and, i'm gonna go to anouther Nails Salon at Sydey city, which is "Koko nails" and that salon is one of Japanese company. very interesting....
I'm gonna try that.

here is little bit show time!!



Looks fun!! Yes!
I'm gonna write this blogs gain soon♪ See you soon.
Have a good weekend.

Naoe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿