4/20/2011

Guest Gel nails & My Nails☆

Hello!! How are you , doing?? Here in Japan is getting worm, but back to cold and weird wether since yesterday, like rainy and shiny then cloudy again and again....:(
I think that means ready for Summer actually. I hope so.

I was not going somewhere these days , just starting "Flickr" web and making my page... please, check it!! my Flickr name in "Naoerock" :)
finally, I'm gonna go to city for meet up with my Artist friend who is going to go Brazil soon for his painting jobs.  I've never been to Brazil, but I'm so interested in Art sean of Brazil, wish I can go someday!!

this is Photo of my nail salon's guest of Gel nails.
and also, my nail ( Acrylic sculpture and Chip overlay)
Have a enjoy !!
I like that nails mine!! use fake feather & Hologram & stone!

Many Flowers


Pink & lime green Peacock!!

See you Sooooooooon♥

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿