4/14/2011

I'm here in Osaka back!! and my Nails jobs photos☆

Hello!! how are you, doing??
I'm back in Osaka, Japan yesterday morning, then I had job for 4 guests of hand nails after that went to Nara prefecture. I was Ok...... i did SPA at Vietnam Airport then had beautiful facial stuff and hair care. it was great, and people who work there was good too. then i took deep sleep 3 hours , got Osaka Kansai Airport at 7a.m.
Then I saw beautiful Sakura ( Cherry blossom) !!
Awesome !! that means Spring is start now!!
I went to bed 9p.m. last night, took 9 hours slept..... too much?!?!

and, Today i have guest again for morning for beautiful Nails to change.
I like that Guest , she older Nail design what i want to do, then I did good work.
(I hope, she like it very much) ;-)
and talking was so fun with her. almost business talk but, we have something stuff what is interesting stuff for us are same, that sounds great!!
I'd like to show you my jobs and Sakura today, Let's have a fun in Japan.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿