4/03/2011

gonna go to Sydney from day after tomorrow!! Can't wait !

Hello, how are you ?? so, now I can see SAKURA in Osaka, Japan. that makes me feel  
 so much Spring, and starting new stuff. Don't you think so !?
and, Finally I'm gonna go to Sydney for Nail market research and..... ☆Beach! Surf!☆
and I would love to try Japanese Gel nail technic for Australia peoples☆
I will see many new parsons who are interested in Nail Art, I hope so.
That is just only one week, but I'm so exciting about that trip.

now in Osaka , beautiful day.
my friend "KIYO" was his birthday yesterday. we ate good Cake and drink in dat time,
which is great birthday of kiyo. after that I had guest for Polish Nails.
She has beautiful fingers and Nails, looks so beautiful.
so, if you want to know about Nail stuff more, check it this web.
http://www.nailsmag.com/

I hope you enjoy it !!
next time, my Blog comes from Sydney with beautiful photos.

see you soon.
Thank you, Have a good day!! 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿