3/31/2011

Spring sight burst on our Sakura view!! with glorious your hand Nail.

Hello! this is Naoe's Blog for your Hand and Foot Nail. code is "Garret Nail"
now, in Japan getting looks Spring coming soon. Can't wait for Sakura. Have you seen that Sakura in Japan before. i just say....."you must"
so, now my guest really want Nail art for that sense of the Sakura seasons.
Collar, pink , white, light green, salmon pink, and yellow. with smoothly and shine.
Gel nail is helping that looks your nail to finish up , really.

now, I have my Nail Salon at Osaka, Japan.
for hands nails and Foot care.

but I'm so interested in many style of Nail Art and technique , and now I'm go on.

if you really know about Nail stuff, you can check this web site.
http://www.nailsmag.com/

I would love to make your Nail clean and Japanese style Nail art. so tell me if you are interested in my Style.   my English is still poor, but i can explanation you, as i can as possible.  please , Easy to contact me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿