3/25/2011

I decided to study & learn more Business English☆

Hello, this is Naoe's Blog again. How ar you doing??
I might introduce my self more with this Blog, I'm Japanese woman which is not really
looks Japanese woman, people saying......subtle nuance......
I was Backpacker when i was young, have been to Australia , another Asian country, Europe (i was lived in London, France... trip a lot of E.U.) and, New york, and some small islands. then I get English speaking. I think, i can talk and understanding usual English, but i still poor about Business English, and also vocabulary.
especially, writing is trouble for me, so now I made English Blog, which means learning write correct sentence....how about that?? w
anyway, i'm gonna go to Sydney Aus. from 5th of April again, that is soon. I'm so exciting about searching about Nail & Beauty Business , and I'll get New small Tattoo!!
I'm gonna take off my Salon from 5th till 13th of April 2011. Take care.
and I'm gonna put in some beautiful pixs when i come back to Osaka for you enjoy.
Thanks and Have a nice weekend☆☆☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿