4/25/2011

Lovely Peacock design Gel nails for my guest★

Hello!! how are you?? I'm enjoying spring time, here in Osaka,Japan.
and I start to teach "Speaking English" for Japanese man from few days before.... just talking, I think my English is not perfect, but i can understand talking English... still poor, but Japanese persons are need it now, they want to enjoy talking with foreigners and interested in another country more than before, i really feel so. (it's bit late) and I like that !!!

now, I'm studying more English for my Nail's Salon. I think , i need more Polite English for me.  also, I want foreigner customers , i want they are interested in more Japanese fad Nails design.
I made "Flicker" for my Nails design , check it out!!
http://www.flicker.com/photos/naoe-garret/

and, my Guest's new Gel Nails♥


i hope , you like it !!
Today is starting new week, and May is getting soon.  Have a good week for you♪

see you soon! Thanks !

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿