5/01/2011

The new Guest Gel Nails★and I'm already into you.....

Hello!! How are you doing,guys?!
so, this week start to "Golden week" in Japan, what i told you before in my Blogs.
I don't have any plan and Open my Nail salon. but just few customers only, but before Golden week ,which means this week from monday, was little bit busy at my Nails salon. and also i got new beautiful guests.  Peace !!

and, listen, i met really charming , typical Japanese guy 9 days ago.
We have same close friends, and it was easy to talk and be friend.
I'm happy ,but sometimes hard days I've got.... you know what i mean?!
but, it is spice of my enjoy life !! I'd like to be more Spicy Lady ;-)
so, i feel like to change my Nails design today!! oh, I'm already 33 years old, have experience of divorce.... but I'm looks and feel like high school student.....OMG

so, this is my Guest beautiful Gel Nail pixes.
Have a enjoy it !!







Have a good Sunday off !!
Give me some hint of beginning of Love !!

See you soon. Naoe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿