5/19/2011

Good change my mind in Tokyo★


I was in Tokyo for nails jobs and wedding party for my good friends few days before 5nights, and also I wanted to see my best friend who are going to go back to Europe. That is short time, but it was really "Nice" time for me, means I've got know about me and another a lot again which is "Love"
"Work" "Friends" "Life" and I can't say very well in my words. Something special stuff.
Wedding party was proper Japanese style, I think that a curiosity in most recent. New couple looks very beautiful and new, and young . Bridal costume made from her friend and a lot of friends and relative of couple in there. Beautiful church and Vow with live music of Piano and Flute that makes us crying and clean my mind. More people was coming to Wedding party, that means how much people who likes couple and keep in good associate with diligent they minds.
I think, I've got know about "Earnestness" or "Gravity" from they couple.
We drank full of the day with smiling and crying for celebration.

I stayed two of my girlfriends place and another couples place when I was in Tokyo. One of my friend, she gave me new guest for my Nails job what is good girls talk and make beautiful Nails. They looks so happy and I felt I could see you again for my next Tokyo trip. When I work'n Tokyo that is bit difference feeling than do it Osaka. Schedule is more tight, and guests is doing interesting work, so talking fun and I can make more like design Nails for they nails. My friend stopped her company then I can see she is thinking a lot and try to change her life and talking good more than before with her.
Another couple who has a off on Sunday. They want to get and open Restaurant for next year, so they are going to another city in Tokyo every sunday. I was in, but my best friend contact me then we had lunch time.
He is going back to Europe who was in japan almost 4years , then he decided to move from Tokyo and his good group that is his heroic courage for beautiful future. We spend time just only 2hours , but It was greatest time for me, I think he also has "Good Earnestness"mind and really tough body and mind. He gave me attention about my boyfriends that was so friendly I ever had.
We are going to keep in touch , not usual , but I think we know that time for
talk and see again.
I was with couple dinner with, talk , drink and lough a lot till might night and to become husky voice..... friend's husband and me dosen't have much time like that before what is also really fun time. Next day I met another important friend who has broken heart, but she looks cool and beautiful. She already know about "Balance of Life and Love"
She is younger than me, but she always help me with exactly and positive words, I don't know my advice is working or not, just 2hours chatting was awesome.
Last night, I was stayed friends place, but I felt sick so I could't go out that day with my friend. We couldn't so much time I wanted talk more, but I think I can see she won't. Simple time, and looking forward to talking when she coming back from N.Y.C 1month later.
Last day, I was in big events of Nails&Beauty stuff. I met just only one friend
who is so kind to me, had lunch'n talk. I was care bout another good friend, but we couldn't see, after that I known she was there at same time, I thought she was good to me, but I was not good to her. Maybe We will see together when coming at that time.

Now I'm in Osaka, I don't want to forget "Big 5 days in Tokyo" that make me new values and feeling change my mind for I can't say my wards.
Thanks a lot my friends, I learned many stuff again.
I love you guys♥

p.s. My father is getting angry about my new Tattoo ;)

From: Naoe sending love

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿