5/26/2011

Feet Nails and Hands Nails for Summer☀

Hi!! How are you!? Now, in Osaka is ready for rainy season soon, that season have problem....Humidity too much!! Make up face is gonna be gloss.... but, it's ok more than to much Dry. but I don't like Japanese summer so much.

Anyway, Nails Art season for Hands and Feet, that is my happy stuff.
Yesterday was kind of busy in my nail salon for beautiful ladies, who want to get cute pedicure and Nail art. and I did it !
and I felt that is season for wearing cute sandals♥ and bikini ! Go go Beach!!
I think hands and feet care is most important beauty more than face care, that is people see and get know your age.... oh, keep on Lady is not so easy.
I'm trying to keep on Beauty (some part is natural) , but it's gonna be long way.

I wanna show you my jobs at last time.
have a enjoy it !! See you soon and have a good day today!

*I have a test of Gel nails technique this weekend, need practice a lot (as usual)




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿