5/18/2011

I was in Tokyo for Nails jobs and Awesome Wedding of my friend♥

Hello!! How are you doing, everyone!? This Naoe's blogs is been long time, I was in Tokyo from 11th till yesterday for Nails jobs and Wedding party of my best friend.
About Wedding party was great that was typical Japanese style marriage ceremony.
Beautiful garden and foods , so we have a special Japanese money gift for wedding party which cost is bit high price , $300 lowest, and 2nd Party $100 for.....
so, you know , now I have poor money...... funny story ;-D

I made "Welcome board" what is entrance for Party mark.
and of course I worked for Beautiful Nails for Bride. I'm gonna up some photos later.

I had another Nails job for new guest ☆in Tokyo, then that time have Big event for Beauty stuff , code is " Beauty world Japan"
I checked out it that was many booth of many kind of Beauty for nail , hair , skin, and under wear , many more at huge place.
It was good, but too much for me:(

That is Show Time ! 






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿