5/06/2011

after Golden Week of Japan and my guest Nails★

Hi !! hello, How are you??
Today, friday, Japan is between Goldenweek and Weekend. that is Holiday time, smelling Summer time start!!
so, Can i say my complain?? excuse me about that, but.... I'm super firster lady, i think.
I wanna do one thing , what i want to do right now, all of stuff like that, so I have many fuckin
experience, about good one and bad one too.
that's my life, you can't say anything about my stuff. that's call "Freedom"
we have a own Freedom like "Love" "Friends" "Jobs" whatever, just one thing we can't choice that is our parents. that's it.
just only one stuff, but it is important one! especially Japanese citizen.
so, I have middle class family, I'm really gratitude about it, my father is typical Japanese salary man. my mother looks like Free parson. laugh all that time, then they love each other.
I have a lot of things i want to do , about Painting, my Nails salon keep it going well , and drinking with my friends all of the world. and Travel if i can.
and, I wanna open my Nails Salon at Sydney, Australia for next year.
Thats means has I need lot of moneys, so now I'm working my Salon and helping friend's bar for ones a week, and sometime getting Paint work. That is not enough to me.
but I just start to open my Nail salon, has 50 customers, but they are not coming as usual.
and also i have a plan to go to Tokyo for nail jobs and wedding party of my friend. so, you know about how mach spend money about japanese Wedding party for??
thats big, we have to give to money like $300 and Party price like $100, OMG!!
so then my mother care about my money, because i ask about "how much you can rent a money mom ?" sometime. so, she just fed up about my asking.

so, now i'm decided to get Hostess job for my part-time job. in Osaka City.
i'm gonna try to go there as soon as possible, they ar gonna pay well, i used to be before.

thanks, I really need to take off my bad feeling , so thats why i write this story.



so, here is Nail Pixes, please enjoy it!!






have a good weekend!!
Cherrs!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿