6/26/2011

New Beautiful Gel Nails for Guest ♪

Hello!! How are you doing!? Osaka, Japan is getting really hot these days, still rainy season?! I guess not....... I'm not really like Summer, but felling good for go to Beach , Mountain, and Party. and some Rock festival makes me happy♪
I think, I'm gonna go to Rock fes. this summer what is " Summer Sonic Osaka". R.H.C.P. and House of Pain, Jon spencer.  Suede , and bow wow wow, and more.
I can't wait it !!
http://www.summersonic.com/2011/english/

Anyway, I'm gonna go to Tokyo for Nail job tonight, I'm looking forward to it before.
I started Nail work at Tokyo before, also I was living 4years, so I have many friends there. so exciting !!
Some work and have Wedding party of my friend. I think , I'm gonna show you some pixes of that next time.

This time, Gel nail photos what I did. Have a enjoy it☆

 Summer Color !!
See you soon♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿