6/02/2011

Rainy Season start... Give me Healthy Nails hands&feet ★

Hello! how are you !? Rainy season and June is coming now in Osaka, Japan.
feels bit cold before Summer, rain is good for clean my mind sometime.
could stay at my Nails salon, then making sample of Nails design and Painting for canvas , sometime "youtube" ......w
Now, I start to try collaboration with another company , like Clothes shop with, Cafe with, Hair salon with my design nails art and technique.  then making new Flyer for collaborate shops by myself, that is very interesting and i hope i can see new customer what I'm really looking forward to do it.
Now nails salon and Gel Nails is so Fad in Tokyo,Osaka most of Japan for any age of Ladies and Girls, few boys. but sometime people do for just like hobby Gel nails,
that is danger , gel and acrylic tec. is not easy , so I recommend Nails salon where is good Nail technician and hygiene standards has.
(☆like my Nails Salon★)
If you are interested in my Nails style , and you have plan to come to Osaka, Kyoto, whatever please contact me!
my english is not very good, but I'm enjoying speaking , and i can give you some advice of Nails stuff and travel around Osaka!!

have a enjoy Nails gallery!!





have a good June !!
see you soon♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿