6/13/2011

Goood Wedding Party☆and Good Gel Nails☆

Hello! how are you doing!? I went to marriage ceremony of my friend yesterday, who is my good friend both,and it was so beautiful ceremony. and also beautiful foods i ate (^^) Actually, I had marriage ceremony 3years ago for me, where in Australia with just our friend. but now it is memory of Family trip. I'm single now in Osaka.
so, Wedding was awesome and that was makes me "I want to (try)...again"(^^) if i can.

Anyway, I'm enjoying my work, which is Nails Salon of mine. Nails technique is never end, and that is customer relations of ultimate i think.
also, I have to care about how I look, but I'm happy about working with Beauty, like another women are thinking so.
I like painting too, that is my major of my life.  Because , We have Colors!!!!!!!
Many Colors and Flowers has something power, its makes me so Happy every time.
How about you? what is makes you Happy ??

This is Photos of my last week, have a enjoy it♪







I  recommend "O.P.I  Skin Scrub" which is natural sugar crystals use. Really good one. Try it !!


See you sooooooon ♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿