6/23/2011

Good O.P.I products★Go to Tokyo soon !

Hello! How are you doing!? Osaka is getting like really summer, actually I'm not so like Japanese summer, what is so humidity.  Today was 33℃......Uh......
and I think , We needs Summer time in Japan. ( we dose't have yet)
Now, we have very important subject " conservation of electricity" in Japan after big earth quake.  so , now we have a long day time, 5a.m. sun is up until 7p.m. which is good for brownout.  I hope Japanese peoples are getting use to playing it by ear the whole way........Please.

Ok...that was serious story, i need change, I find out Good O.P.I products for Hands, and Body , Feet , which is good for your Skin. I love O.P.I products, especially Body Scrub, which is helps rejuvenate appearance and texture, leaving skin hydrated and silky smooth (it's truth!) with Advanced Avocado lipid complex, nutrient rich jojoba and grape seed oils. Small is sweet ♪ After that, i recommend Avojuice Skin lotion, "Japanese garden" . Both good relaxing smalls ♥

I'm gonna go to Tokyo for Nail jobs, and Wedding party of my friend from next week
again, I'm so looking forward to it !!

I think, I can get something funny in Tokyo, I'll to write for this Blog about it soon.

Have a good weekend !!
See you soon♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿