6/18/2011

Gel Nails for your friend Birthday gift★

Hello!! how are you doing!? still rainy season in Osaka ,Japan.
but, I had good happen yesterday, what is my friends came from Tokyo, then came to my Nails Salon too. 3girls was chatting a lot. One of girls had her birthday exactly yesterday. other girls wants foot gel nails, and they want to present for her birthday. She was getting hands gel nails from friends♪ That was great gift, she looks so happy★ also, i felt really good!!
Actually, i had gift form that girls, which is Tickets for show of Trockadero Ballet♪
which is all guys ballet group, that was awesome!! I really like that show.
Girls working with that group for costume, it was beautiful and so lovely♥
I had lucky week !!

Pixs for Nails what i did, Enjoy it !





Have a good weekend !! See you soon♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿