6/06/2011

Wonderful ?! Mini toy Cars and Feet Nails★

Hello!! how are you doing!?  Today's Osaka has brilliant weather☀
I usually to go to same Cafe at Matubara city Osaka, which is very interesting shop, used clothing and Cafe Bar. Staff is also good guys, I'm kind of regular customer of that shop. We are very into "Mini4" now, which is Toy Car with small battery.
and I decorated for Mini car this time !!

How is this!? We have a race next time!! Looks so faster....but, I don't know yet....you
will see. I think, I'm gonna get another Car again, coz, Making a Car was so fun!!

Ok........so, my Nails Salon ready for Feet care of you. If you have a time to come to Osaka Japan, then you are going to Beach (Osaka have NOT beautiful beach but)
before, you might to come to my Salon♪
I'd like to go somewhere Beach...really, Okinawa..... where is most beautiful ocean has. wanna go there.
here is my feet Nails design. have a enjoy it!!



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿