7/07/2011

Beautiful Nails for your Wedding♥&My jobs in Tokyo

Hello!! How are you?! My blog been long time, I couldn't write.....
I was in Tokyo last week for general meeting of Japan Nail Association, and Nail job for guests of Tokyo , Wedding party of my friend♥
I felt Tokyo is not so powerful more than before, from Big Earthquake. It can't be helped, but I hope Tokyo stand up as soon as possible.

Nails Art and Salons situation in not too bad, I did Nails art for many guests!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed a lot !!
Especially, excited for bride Nails, wanna show you many Pixes of my Nail design this time!! Have a enjoy it♪







I feel, most of Guest wants White color or Blue for Summer, with Gold line for gorgeous look, thats exactly!!
I have a Party for my friend's shop anniversary this weekend, I'll do DJ♪
I can't wait, I will write blog for it soon, Thanks!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿