7/16/2011

Flower bed for your Nails bed☆

Hello!! How are you doing!? Thank you for visit my Blog this time.
I am Japanese women , I can tell you about Japanese scene and Nail art stuff , some Local (Osaka) stories.... i would love to you enjoy it.

Japan is starting real summer, 18th of this month are "day of sea", so now I really want to go Beach!! I think i need purification and swim, I think I'm gonna go next week♪ When start summer that makes my body and soul got bit tired, so i need something new, then I changed my Nails design;)
Hand paint Flowers Nail, which makes me happy feeling♪
and my guest Nails also refreshed design.


Clean hands nail and pedicure are waiting for go to Beach !! I'm thinking which Bikini and sounds bring to there now :)

I have B.B.Q plan and short trip, Music fes. with my Friends, actually I'm not really like Japanese summer, but feel exciting♪

Have a good weekend ♥ Thank you!
Arigatou〜☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿