7/11/2011

I like O.P.I shatter & Matte coat Gel Nails ☆ Fun Stuffs !?

Hello!! how are you doing!? Japan is to begin real Summer☀that is make me nerd sometime.... but, i want to combine work with pleasure, so I went to one of Big event of Nails show in Osaka, which is " Asia Nail Festival" we could find out new products of Nails stuff and new technique.
Now,Gel nails is the latest fad all of Japan, I saw many peoples in there, and also many company for Japanese and Asia Nail scene. I'm interested in O.P.I "Shatter" and Matte top coat of Gel. and i got it, try it. My opinion is " I like it ! "
O.P.I "Shatter" nail lacquer makes personal art for easy and looks cool.
Ace gel "Matte coat gel" also. I think good for too much bright color, and top on.

That is my private fun, what is Mini 4wd toy car race party☆
I usually to go to one Cafe & Bar "Flag" where is Osaka, and there were 7th Anniversary, I painted picture for that shop and did DJ for party, it was so fun.
and... had Race party too!!




 Which is good Party!! and our team won!!
Thanks Flag☆
See you soon〜♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿