7/19/2011

Congratulations! Japanese Ladies♥Good Game & Good Nails !

Hello! How are you!? We have a good news from Foot ball (Soccer) game♪
Japanese ladies did it !! it was makes us so happy, and got energy, that was great game. And also I could't take my eyes off of they hand Nails ☆
Did you seen it!? it was so Cute...some of Japanese player has cute and beautiful nails, which makes me more happy feeling.
Sometime, girls game looks so tough and strong , but some player care about "Color" "Decorate" I like it !! Because we are WOMAN♪
Japanese Team of foot ball , we call "Nadeshiko JAPAN"  Nadeshiko means Flowers 
kind of "Dianthus superbus"  which is small flowers , for example for female and children till olden days. Looks so delicate, but firmly rooted. good naming, actually.
They did good game and show us good nails ... then I made good summer design Nails sample, wanna show you for robust beautiful nail☆

Do you have some good design for you!?
I'd like to come another countries with my nail's work some day!!

Thanks for visit my blog !! See you soon♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿