7/25/2011

Shining Nails makes your feeling☆and my new Challenge♪

Hello!! How are you , doing!? Thanks for visit my Blog today too☆
Now in Japan is so HOT summer.... that is sometime my feeling fruitless.....
I needed some new challenge, and I got "Roller skate" ♪One of my favorite Movie "Whip it" makes me so interesting about roller skate♥ Roller skate is not so fad more than inline skates in japan now, so it was not simply get Roller shoes. Checked out in internet shop then got it!! and now I'm taking practice every single day.... We don't have " Roller derby" team in Japan now, but I really wanna enjoy that game someday!

anyway, have to care for my hands....

Now, my Nails salon customer want to get "Summer design gel nail"
which is good feeling for Go Out !
My 10 years old niece came my nail salon , because they started Summer holiday,
then order to me " give me summer holiday Nails for me "
Thats so cute stuff, she already know about nail magic☆




Exactly, I think so too! Beautiful nails has power for spending your time. Something healing power too.
I think I'm gonna learn about "Reiki"(healing method) soon.

It's some of my nail design for my guest☆ have a enjoy it♪

See you soon!! Have a good day ☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿