10/05/2011

My New Painting Artworks for Dance Event♪&Starting Autumn season Japan

Hello! How are you doing!? The cold autumn air exhilarates me, it's Art time♪
Japan is very beautiful in the fall, I like autumn color too.
now, Japanese trend color is "smokey color" for clothing and Nails color too.
I like "smokey color" but only smokey color is not fun, smokey and one of light color is cheerful ★I think it so fashionable. 


This time, I'd like to show you my Painting works.
My friend has contemporary dance company, they will perform publicly for 10th
Anniversary Event at Tokyo this weekend. 
Title is "Intracellular Memories - 細胞の記憶"
Check it Website  
http://www.synapsebody.com/




and I'm gonna joint that event for Live Painting and sell my New Painting Artwork.


like this 





I'm so exciting about that Event in Tokyo. 
Painting is my life work, I think I really like Color and Brush.
Thats gonna be very Artistic day at 8th of October for me.
and also I'll work for Nails job too.   and I'd like to check Tokyo now.


My next blog is story of Tokyo♪


Thanks for visit my blog, and Have a good day★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿