10/31/2011

Happy Halloween★ Good design Gel Nails & my Kyoto short trip♪

Hello! How are you?! and Happy Halloween★ are you gonna be some hobgoblins??
I already had Halloween party, I was Badman girl DJ♪rock music spin;)
In Japan, we don't have Halloween day before, but these days they enjoy for costume party thats so fun!! I like it.  so, Enjoying so much an adult more than child....

←like that!! 

and, i was wondering my nails salon guests Nails

I was in Kobe last weekend for my Nails job,
my canadian friends loves my gel nail design.
I enjoyed a lot that jobs
I'd like to show you some design gel nails here.

Is that good for party my friend??
Gel nails can many style design possible!
and I love that design, my guest said "it's Art "




"Yes, I think so too" I love doing hand painting for Nails that makes you feeling happy♪

time for 90〜120min, but stay good color 2〜4weeks, no time to Dry , and no smell.
If you have thin nails, Gel nails makes your nails strengthen cover.

if you wants to try Gel nails and your in around Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto I can do for you.

try to contact me !!
naoep25@gmail.com

                                i can speak English (not perfect, but...)

and, another Guest Halloween Nails, and Acrylic          Sculpture Nails photos here.  

Have a enjoy it♪



I went to beautiful Shrines to Kyoto

where is "Fushimi Inari "

they have many Torii (Shinto Shrine archway)
with Beautiful Red , to top of mountain. 
thats guardian deity of Shrines is pare of fox.

I took good photos , if you have chance to go Kyoto, where is my recommend place.
Good move!

 Thanks for visit my Blog site, I need learn more English, I wanna write more

Have a good Halloween day★




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿