10/14/2011

New Beautiful Gel Nails for Tokyo Guests ♪&"Live Painting" at Wonderful Dance Event at Tokyo★

Hello!! How are you doing!? It's autumn raining heavily at Osaka, Japan.
I was in Tokyo for my friend's Dance Event and Nails job for guests of Tokyo last weekend. It was great Dance Event, but it's not only Dance. There were many kind of Artists participated that Event. Of course, Dancers , Painters, Musicians and more!

I did "Live Painting" with Music (Pinewood) and big screen image that makes Pinewood too. He made really comfortable music and cool images for them.
"Synapse" dance team showed us very emotional dance. Especially, improvise dance with big clarinet musician and drum musician was awesome.
There were good vibes for everyone.




And my Tokyo Nails job....
I'm so happy still my guests wants
my hand painting design nails art.

I felt, Tokyo guests want some individuality design for nails, they looks so happy after technique.
and I also enjoy it ♪

I had good time in Tokyo,
I'd like to come over again!!







Have a good weekend★

Thanks for visit my blog!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿