9/14/2011

Traditional Festival of South Osaka,Japan with Nails Art★

Hello!! How are you doing!?
This time, I'd like to introduce about our Festival of our area , where is South Osaka.
We have traditional festival "Danjiri Mathuri" , what is peoples hope to god for good harvest. It is so difficult to explanation, so look this!!

Kids and boys and girls are very Japanese traditional festival looks, and so powerful , sometime dangerous . Most of big and famous Danjiri fes. area is Kishiwada. that festival is this weekend, I'm gonna go there!!

and another area of south Osaka has Danjiri fes, so now my Nail salon starting "Danjiri Art Nails". I think that is so Japanese , sometime girls wants paint with Chinese characters. and I also making Nail tip.

If you have a plan to come Osaka, Japan this weekend
you should go to that Festival, I'm so exciting to go there!!
I'm gonna try to take a good photos
then I'll show you some♪

Thanks visit my Blog!! 
See you★

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿