12/25/2011

Happy Merry Christmas★ Great Holiday with best sparkle Nails♪

Hello! How are you!? and Happy Merry Christmas to you and all ★
I really hope you are having great time with Family, Friends.
Japanese christmas time is kind of event especially for girlfriend and boyfriend.
Most of people spend time with Friends or boyfriend, girlfriend.
not Family, but New years time are with Family that very different between the various countries of Europe and America.

Last night (it was eve of Christmas) I don't have any guy who give me some present , so hang out with my friend and went to Bar in City could enter only Spinster (Lol) It was fun, it's Ok. I have Surfing Santa Claus♪

I worked hard for beautiful women's nails clean care and Gel nails art.

now, it's very popular "Gel Nails" in Japan.
and I love to work for,
because, most of guest looks so Happy and good feeling they had after Nail care and Nail art . "Gel Nail" are kind of fine art on Nails.  very original , unique and feminine for just you.    I hope a lot of people want to enjoy about Nail art power.

Here is some cute, cool and sparkle nail art that my design, it's like a Jewel.
Have a enjoy it!






Thats looks so cute and beautiful.

Every time I'm doing for Nail care, I don't want to give it damage for Nail bed and fingers.  Gel nails looks easy, but you need learn about Nails health.

If you want to try "Gel Nails" you should choose advanced level nail technician.





It's christmas time,  I hope you are taking great time.

and Thank you so much visit my Blog (with poor English)...this year 2011.

I'd like to keep on writing about Nails stuff and Japanese interesting news for next year.

Seasons Greeting★ 2012 is greatest year for you!!

Contact:
Garret Nails & Foot Salon ( Osaka ) / e-mail naoep25@gmail.com

Nail Salon Candy (Osaka, Namba) / Tel 06-6568-9106

Naoe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿