8/11/2011

My Summer Trip to Shikoku & Simple Art Nails is Lovely ♪

Hello!! How are you, doing!?  Now in Japan is so hot summer☀☀☀
I took my off then went to Shikoku (Japanese island) for summew holiday, that why this Blog have't write long time from last time.
Shikoku special is Good wave ocean & Beautiful river , mountain, and famous temples
and Food, Udon ( which is thick japanese wheat noodles) was so yummy♪
Only girls trip by Car, I bring just Bikini & Roller Skate..... but, that area has so good wave for Surfing ..... I forgot my Body board....(T_T) but beautiful river in front of our Bungalow , quiet mountain , thousand stars makes me feel so clear☆

my friend , cut her hair in really nature,
which is good view and it is really Nature Salon♪(^^)

After heart wash, felt really simple.
and I recommend simple Nails art for my
Nails salon guests.

and my Nails also just Nail care.
Simple things is sometime difficult,
I think "Simple life" is also respect yourself and life balance.

We need pure air for keeping life in city,
sometime nails clean, go out to nature,
painting , music then makes your feeling comfortable is short way to your beauty♥
 Have a good weekend♪
Thanks for visit my blog , Ciao!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿